Download our Mobile App!
Our mobile app for online banking is here! The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Within the app, you may view your balances and transaction history, make transfers between accounts, freeze your credit and debit cards, pay bills on the go with Bill Pay, and make loan payments. If you’ve already registered in Online Banking, simply download the app and use your existing username and password. Click the links below to go to the app store.
Need help with the Mobile App? Check out our FAQs below.
Our Mobile app doesn’t place all accounts together in one screen – members will need to hit “switch account” to view account information on their other accounts.
- To transfer money between accounts that you are on, but you don’t have access to yet, please contact your local American 1 branch.
- To use Bill Pay, select base account # upon login (or switch account if necessary) that your checking account with Bill Pay is on
- The Billers are arranged alphabetically by nickname
- The “due date” and “amount due” isn’t available as a feature in the app yet. You can retrieve “amount due” and “due date” from the eBill reminder sent to the email you have on file with Bill Pay.
- You can temporarily block or “freeze” your debit or credit card for your own peace of mind. Re-activate it when you’re ready to make a purchase, use the ATM, or make a payment. Please reactivate your card at least two minutes before you intend to use it.
- Lost your card? Permanently block it in the app! Simply click “Mark as Lost.”
- Traveling? Let us know! Submit travel dates within the app and we’ll note it in our system! This way our fraud monitoring will know that you’re out of town and it’s less likely that you’ll have transactions declined!
- What is quick balance? You can use it to check the balances of selected accounts without logging into the app. Turn on quick balance in settings, then click the accounts you wish to see. A check mark will indicate they are activated for quick balance.
- Biometrics - Login with your thumbprint on supported devices. Activate the feature in settings.
With American 1 Online Banking you can:
- Access your e-Statements
- Check your account balance and history
- Pay your bills with Bill Pay
- Check your credit card history
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make loan and credit card payments
- View check copies
- View receipts
With our online banking system once you have account with American 1 you can register and self-enroll. CLICK HERE to get started.
Have you already registered your account in the NEW online banking system? CLICK HERE to login.Go to main navigation