Boldly Supporting our Members, Employees, and Community
Since the arrival of COVID-19, many people have experienced immense financial stress and anxiety. As we wade through the global pandemic together, American 1 is proud to boldly support our members, community, and staff during this time.
We boldly support our members.
- 25,330 members automatically qualified for our Three Months of No Payments promotion
- $20,000 returned to members through refunded foreign ATM fees†
- 108 members were individually assisted with hardship extensions
- 1,282 new Online Banking users*
- 2,685 new registrations for Mobile Check Deposit*
We boldly support our employees.
- 10 new American 1 staff members have been hired
- 100% of American 1 staff continue to receive full compensation and benefits through the pandemic
We boldly support our community.
- $160,000/month saved on average by members and non-members who utilize our no-fee ATMs
- $3,000 contributed to Jackson COVID-19 Response Fund
We are committed to creating financial wellness for our members and the community, and we will continue these efforts during the fight against COVID-19 and beyond. We invite you to support the credit union that boldly supports its members, community, and staff. Contact us to join today.
*March 16 - May 11. †April 2020.
« Return to "American 1 Blog"