Online Banking Info!
What members need to know: All members must register before logging in to the Online Banking system the first time.
- Account number (no leading zeros)
- Member's Social Security Number
- Member's Birthdate
- First & Last Name
- Email address
- Valid Phone Number
CLICK HERE to watch a video overview of the enrollment process.
To register your account in our online banking system CLICK HERE.
Where can I see copies of my checks?
You can find check copies under the Checks & Receipts tab on the left navigation bar.
Where can I see my old statements?
You can find your statements under the Estatements tab on the left navigation bar.
Can I get account alerts texted to my mobile phone?
Not at this time, but the feature will be added when our mobile app for online banking goes live in the fall of 2016.
After I select an account Bill Pay won't open for me, why not?
- Create account alerts - WATCH VIDEO
- Personalize how accounts are displayed - WATCH VIDEO
- View pending transactions
- Graphs to show saving and spending history
- Ability to update personal information
- Update security and login information
- Search function in account transaction history
- Download transaction history to Excel file
- Add notes or images to transactions