A brand new Online Banking system is here!
What members need to know: All members must register before logging in to the new Online Banking system the first time. Your old Username and Password will NOT be valid.
- Account number (no leading zeros)
- Member's Social Security Number
- Member's Birthdate
- First & Last Name
- Email address
- Valid Phone Number
CLICK HERE to watch a video overview of the enrollment process.
To register your account in our new online banking system CLICK HERE.
Where can I see copies of my checks?
You can find check copies under the Checks & Receipts tab on the left navigation bar.
Where can I see my old statements?
You can find your statements under the Estatements tab on the left navigation bar.
Can I get account alerts texted to my mobile phone?
Not at this time, but the feature will be added when our mobile app for online banking goes live in the fall of 2016.
Will my current Bill Pay information be there when I enroll in the new Online Banking system?
Yes. All of your previous Bill Pay information will carry over when you enroll in the new online banking system.
After I select an account Bill Pay won't open for me, why not?
- Create account alerts - WATCH VIDEO
- Personalize how accounts are displayed - WATCH VIDEO
- View pending transactions
- Simplified navigation buttons
- Graphs to show saving and spending history
- Ability to update personal information
- Update security and login information
- Search function in account transaction history
- Download transaction history to Excel file
- Add notes or images to transactions