The American 1 Fall Car Sale is November 6-9 and will feature 275+ vehicles! Dealers are providing a $100 gas card when you purchase a vehicle, and those who finance with American 1 at the sale will have a chance to win $1,000 in a cash drawing!* Plus, everyone who finances with American 1 can also jump in the cash machine for a chance to grab some bonus cash! Join American 1 at Keeley Park at the Jackson County Fairgrounds (200 W Ganson St, Jackson, MI 49201) to discover why the American 1 Fall Car Sale is the best way to vehicle shop!
Dice Roll Giveaway!
*Qualifications for the Lucky Loans Promotion: All closed-end loans, excluding Home Equity loans, closed September 3, 2019 through December 31, 2019 will be automatically entered into a weekly drawing for a prize of $250, $500 or $1,000. The loan will only be eligible for the drawing taking place on the week the loan was closed. Only one prize will be awarded per week. The drawing will take place the first business day following each week of the promotion (running Monday through Saturday). Each weekly winner will be contacted via phone and funds will be deposited to the eligible member’s savings share at American 1 within five (5) business days of the drawing. All member accounts and loans must be in good standing to be eligible to win the prize. Refinances cannot be a current American 1 loan. American 1 employees, Board members, and their families are not eligible. All federal and state tax rules apply.
+Rules for the Dice Roll Giveaway: No purchase necessary. American 1 employees, board members and their families are not eligible to participate. Contest will run 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. November 6 to 9 at the American 1 Fall Car Sale. If there is a winner, the game is over. Winning prize is $15,000. Dice must spell out “A1SALE” and each die has one letter/number, the other five sides have the American 1 logo. Chances of winning are 0.01286%. All federal and state tax rules apply.
- Practice or warm-up throws are not allowed.
- Each die must come to rest a minimum of six (6) feet from where throw was initiated and must make a minimum of two complete rotations in the air.
- Any die that is stacked or leaning in any fashion will void the roll/throw and may not be altered by any subsequent roll/throw or other influence.
- The skyward side of each die is scored once it initially comes to rest and may not be altered by any subsequent roll/throw or other influence.
- Participants are allowed to try once, and are required to sign in at the “Contestant Sign-In Binder”.